- Brocade Jacquard Satin – Medium Weight
- NO STRETCH
- 100% Polyester
- 58” / 60” Inches Wide
- Sold by the Yard
- Popular Uses: Apparel, Formal Wear, Costumes, Tablecloths, Table Runners, Drapes, Pillows, Upholstery
- If More than one yard purchased, order will be CUT IN ONE CONTINUOUS PIECE
- Machine Washable - Machine Wash Cold Water. LOW Dryer Setting and Remove Promptly
- Colors May Vary Due to Computer Screen or Mobile Device Settings
Brocade is a rich woven floral jacquard pattern that has a silk texture yet woven with 100% polyester threads with a recognizable beautiful sheen. The fabric’s ornamental, machine embroidered features provide a renaissance yet vivid impact to any project. The fabric is medium weight and provides a cost-effective alternative to high price embroidered satins.
Brocade Jacquard fabrics are popular for evening and formal clothing as well as costumes and vestments. Used as an economic replacement for tapestry drapes and home accessories yet durable enough for upholstery designs.
Made with 100% polyester NO STRETCH fibers therefore Brocade Jacquard can withstand machine washing and a cool dryer setting.
58” / 60” wide. Sold by the yard and cut in one continuous piece if multiple yards purchased.